The production of aluminum alloy aluminum alloy consists of three processes: melting, kneading and oxidation.
1. Casting is the first process of aluminum production.
The first process is:
(1) ingredients: according to the detailed alloy trademark that needs to be produced, the addition quantity of various alloy components can be calculated, and the various raw materials can be reasonably matched.
(2) smelting: the mixed raw materials shall be melted in the melting furnace according to the technical requirements, and the mixed slag and gas in the melt shall be removed with the removal of air and slag。
(3) forging: in the condition of certain forging technology, the molten aluminum is forged by deep well forging system, and the cooling is forged into various specifications of round casting bars.
2。 Kneading: kneading is the technique of forming shapes。 According to the section design of the section product, the mould is made, and the hot rod is extruded from the mold by using the kneading machine。 The commonly used trademark 6063 alloy, in kneading, also USES a cold quenching process and the subsequent artificial aging process, to conclude the thermal treatment enhancement。 Unlike the hot disposal of the alloy, the thermal disposal criteria are different。 After strengthening, the hardness test can be carried out with w-20 vickers hardness tester。
Oxidation: kneading of good aluminum alloy profile, its surface corrosion resistance is not strong, it must be treated with anodic oxidation to add the corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and surface beauty of aluminum。
Its primary process is:
(1) surface pretreatment: the surface of aluminum alloy aluminum profile is cleaned by chemical or physical method, and the pure matrix is exposed to facilitate the obtaining of intact and fine artificial oxide film。 It is also possible to obtain a mirror or matte surface by mechanical means。
(2) anodic oxidation: the surface predisposed profile, under certain technical conditions, the surface of the substrate is oxidized, producing a thin, porous, strongly adsorbed AL203 film layer.
(3) sealing hole: the pores of the porous oxide film formed after anodic oxidation are closed, so that the oxide film is anti-pollution, anti-corrosion and wear resistance。 Oxide film is colorless lit, oxide film before use hole sealing strong adsorption, in some metal salts adsorption sedimentation of film hole, nature can make the material surface (silver) many colors, such as: black, bronze, golden color and stainless steel, etc。